Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sneak Peek 2


Here is another sneak peek from Awash with Flowers. All these flowers are really getting me in the mood for spring. I certainly don't think we'll be having spring here in the East this weekend. It's supposed to be a cold rainy weekend. Hopefully these flowers will brighten things up a bit. The base of this card is Soft Sky (which unfortunately is no longer available :( ). The 2 smaller flowers are stamped in Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Bermuda Bay. The large flower was stamped in Barely Banana and then I sponged the middle part with Pumpkin Pie and then added a little bit of Chocolate Chip. The kraft piece was stamped with a small leaf in Creamy Caramel. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but the edges of the white piece were sponged with Bashful Blue. I added 2 brads to the corner, stamped the Happy Birthday in the other corner and added a little bit of piercing next to the sentiment (it's hard to see it in the photo). Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen - What a great card with the sneak peek set! I saw your post on Stampin'Connection and made my way to your blog :) I also like the invite samples you made - I'm making wedding invites for my sister-in-law, and the one with the pocket you created is similar to the style she likes, so thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete