Friday, July 9, 2010

Watercolor Trio


Wow it’s been a while. Last weekend for 4th of July we had a BBQ at our place so the days before it were busy cleaning and cooking. Then we spent the day on Monday tubing down the Delaware river. Ahh it was so nice and relaxing. And with this heat we’ve been having it was refreshing too. Anyway, I finally got around to making a card yesterday. Unfortunately I had to make a sympathy card for a friend of mine who just lost her brother. I used the challenge on splitcoast which was to use yellow. I used barely banana to make a soft looking card. I stamped the images from Watercolor Trio in craft white onto Crumb Cake cardstock. The butterflies were stamped in Barely Banana and cut out. I added some white taffeta ribbon and a sentiment. Next week I am getting some new stuff from the catalog. I can’t wait!! And this weekend I HAVE to get started on my wedding invitations. I’m not giving myself a whole lot of time to get them done. I at least want to get a decent start this weekend so I can play with some of my new things next week. :) Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment