Tuesday, January 4, 2011

XOXO MDS Card


Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great holiday and new years. Mine was very good. Of course the time off from work goes by way too fast. I didn't get a chance to stamp as much as I would have liked over the break. Oh well, now that we're back into the swing of things, hopefully I'll get back to some cards. Today's card has no stamping at all on it. I used the designs from the new MDS downloads from the Mini. I used the Love Impressions paper and the hearts and "Hugs and Kisses" from the XOXO download. The great thing about this, is that I can make these images any size I want. I made one large heart in Blushing Bride, then 2 small hearts in Basic Gray. I made a larger sentiment so it would be the focus of the card. Overall a simple card for you today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment