Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome Baby!



Hi! Today's card is a baby card that I did for my cousin who is expecting. She is due the 15th so she could go at any day now. She doesn't know what she is having so I thought I kind of made this gender neutral but now I think it's more boyish. Well if she has a boy, then I'm all set if not, I'll just make another one with some pinks and purples. This card came together pretty quick. I actually don't have the Nursery Necessities Set. I'm not sure why I never bought it, it's such a cute set. However, it is in MDS, so that was good enough for me. I just set up a new file, added the 3 elephants in Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz and Baja Breeze and printed them on white shimmer cardstock. In the close up photo you can see the shimmer. I also printed the sentiment too in Early Espresso. Once it was printed, I just cut out the elephants and punched the sentiment. I added them to the top note die and then added some yellow buttons I had. I forgot what the buttons are called. I think they are retired now. So that really took no time at all. Maybe I will just make a girl version of this card, just to have on hand. I'm sure I will use it at some point. It's baby fever at my job, so I'm sure I could use it for someone here! We've had 4 women at work give birth all within a weeks time. And 2 more are ready to go any minute. Something must be in the water over here! Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment