Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sketch Challenge


Hi! I am on a roll with blog posts lately. I actually have another card ready for a post tomorrow. I hope I'm getting my creative juices back. Even though I've been working on other projects lately, the creative juices haven't been flowing as easily. Anyway, today's card was for the sketch challenge yesterday. I decided to use some of the Spice Cake fabric again for the background. I'm not sure how I feel about this card. It's ok I guess, not one of my favorites. It's pretty straightforward so there isn't a whole lot to explain.
Maybe it's all this dreary weather we've been having here on the East Coast that has put my creativity in a funk. The rain is just never ending. I left to go to work this morning and the end of our street was completely flooded. We have lived here for 2 years and I have never seen it get like that. Then my 25 minute commute to work was an hour! Yikes! I think because all of the back roads that people take were flooded as well so that made the main highway full of traffic. Lets hope the commute home is much better!
Have a nice day!

Stamps: Fabulous Florets, You're a Gem
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Vanilla
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Spice Cake fabric, Wisteria Wonder ribbon, Jewelry tag punch, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment