Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!


Where has the time gone?? I can't believe how fast these months are flying by! In the past couple of weeks work has picked up a bit so by the time I get home, I'm pooped and in no mood for stamping. Crazy, I know! I actually have my projects for the Creative Crew on Splitcoast for October which I have yet to post on here. I hope to share those this week. Yesterday I was FINALLY able to sit down and do some crafting. The card I made was for the color challenge on splitcoast. I definitely do that challenge a lot on there. I like trying out different color combos. Yesterday's colors were Blushing Bride, Regal Rose and Lucky Limeade. I ended up with a vintage feel to this card even though the colors are not really that vintage-y. I think the Regal Rose is a little bright but I tried to tone it down some by sponging the edges. Overall, I think the card came out ok. I really like how the two step stamping makes those flowers look more realistic. I have a couple of thank you cards that I need to make so I think I will try this out again in a different color combo. I will be sure to post them on here. I hope you enjoy and try these colors out for yourself.

Stamps: Field Flowers, Petite Pairs, Friendly Words wheel, Music Notes wheel
Paper: Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Lucky Limeade ribbon, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment