Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vintage Bright Blossoms


Hello! Today's card is the Easter card that I made for my mom. I used the new Bright Blossoms set (that you can get this month) and decided to make a vintage-y card. I love using this set with the bright colors from the Summer Smooches DSP but it was also fun to try something different with it. I used the Everyday Enchantment paper from SAB. To get the antique look on the main panel, I used the French Foliage set and stamped various images in Crumb Cake. Then I sponged the edge in Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip. I just love the little tulip flowers from this set. I stamped them 3 times in Peach Parfait and cut them out. The Pool Party vases were also cut out. For the finishing touch, I added some pearls to the tulips and Pear Pizazz seam binding with an antique brad. I hope you like it!

Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes, French Foliage
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Poppy Parade, Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Pear Pizazz
Accessories: Pearls, Pear Pizazz seam binding, Antique brads, Modern Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment