Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Serene Silhouettes


Posting 2 days in a row!! That's crazy. That hasn't happened in a while but I was actually able to get a card done yesterday that I wanted to share. I got this set when the new catalog came out but I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I used lots of new things on this card. My favorite is the tulle ribbon that is from the Holiday mini. I also used the Festival of Prints DSP stack. This card shows how you can use the papers for non christmas cards. There are quite a few designs in there that can be used all year long. I stamped one of the images from the set first in Midnight Muse, then in Baja Breeze, then layered it on Baja Breeze. I added the lovely tulle ribbon and used a Vintage Faceted Designer button in the middle. The sentiment is from Tea Shoppe and it's stamped in Midnight Muse on Baja Breeze. Thanks for taking a look!


Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Tea Shoppe
Paper: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink: Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Scallop Tulle Ribbon, Vintage Faceted Designer buttons, Modern Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment