Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bridal Shower invites - Part 2


Hello! I am finally sharing the other 2 bridal shower samples I made. Again, these were done with MDS, printed out and added to colored cardstock. I used the Cheers to You and By the Tide sets in MDS. I've been having a lot of fun making these samples. I still have the birthday party invites to share. And I got my goodies from the new catalog so I hope to try to at least make one card with the stuff I bought. Although now we are in party planning mode for my son's first birthday and I have about a thousand craft ideas that I would like to complete before July 6th, haha! Plus the actual cleaning and yardwork that needs to be done. To me, I think the crafts and decorations are more important, haha! Of course, I will post pictures of the things that I get done. So stay tuned for a birthday party post in July.

Stamps: By the Tide, Cheers to You
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party
Accessories: MDS, glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment