Thursday, January 23, 2014

Retro Banners


Hello! More new goodies to share today. I had a little extra time this morning before an appointment (with no baby around) so I took advantage to make a quick card. Even though I probably should have been cleaning or something. Oh well! I used the new Retro Fresh DSP from the Occasions catalog. The colors in this paper are so bright and fun. I think this paper "may" be my favorite from the catalog. Well at least for now it is. I cut out several banners with the Hearts a Flutter framelits and the Banner punch from the SAB catalog. I also die cut 2 starburts from the Starburst Framelits. The Coastal Cabana one is also embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder from SAB. The sentiment is stamped in Tangerine Tango from the Starburst Sayings set. For the finishing touch I added the gold sequin trim and a few random gold sequins. Love those too! I am just really in love with the Occassions mini this year. This card would look really cute using a variety of DSPs. It's a great way to use up all those scraps you have lying around. Have a great day!


Stamps: Starburt Sayings
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Paper: Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, Retro Fresh DSP
Accessories: Starburst Framelit dies, Hearts a Flutter Framelit dies, Banner punch, Gold Sequin trim, Decorative Dots embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment