Thursday, July 31, 2014

Watercolor Thank You


Hello I'm back again with another card using Hello Darling. I knew this set would get me motivated again. I also used the Handcarved background again as well. And then I used the new Watercolor Thank You stamp. This is just a single stamp to buy but it's so worth it. I love the font of this. I again did some embossing with the Hello Darling set. This time I used the outline flower image and embossed that twice on Crumb Cake cardstock with white embossing powder. I then colored in the flowers with Blackberry Bliss (LOVE!), Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and Hello Honey markers. The background was stamped in Crumb Cake and the Thank You sentiment was stamped in Coastal Cabana. To finish off the card I added Blackberry Bliss ribbon and gold sequins. I think this card would look great in other color options. I may try another color option or try out some of my other new goodies that I received the other day. Since I'm just sitting here waiting and waiting for this baby I might as well try to get some cards made. Of course there is stuff around the house to do but who wants to do that! :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Watercolor Thank You, Handcarved Background, Hello Darling
Ink: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Versamark
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Deco Label framelit die, Blackberry Bliss ribbon, Gold sequin trim, white embossing powder, markers

No comments:

Post a Comment