Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Class to Go!



I'm excited to let you know that the Sprinkles of Life card class is now available as a To Go option! This means that you can put these cards together in your own home. When you purchase the stamp set (Sprinkles of Life) and punch (Tree builder punch) from my online store , I will send you all of the supplies and instructions for this class. (You will need to supply your own adhesive and inks.)

The stamp set and punch will come to approximately $50 which includes the tax and shipping. I will then send you all of the supplies!

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to purchase this class to go!

This is my first class to go and I hope I will be able to offer this option in the future for other classes!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment