Friday, March 4, 2016

Chirp, chirp Happy Spring


Hello! I have a super cute card to share with you today. I used the adorable chick from Honeycomb Happiness to make a fun springy card. After the little bit of snow we had this morning, I am more than ready for spring to get here. For now, I'll just have to deal with this bright card. During my stamping get together last weekend we made swaps and this was the swap I made. I only had to make 4 of them so I figured I could make a card with quite a few details. I stamped the chick on shimmery paper and watercolored him with Daffodil Delight and Hello Honey. I have been on a watercolor kick lately and it's lots of fun and pretty relaxing. So I enjoyed coloring these 5 chicks. The DSP on the card is from Birthday Bouquet and the grass is the Cotton paper cut with the fringe scissors.


I hope you enjoyed this fun card and it brightened up your Friday!

Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, Sky is the limit (clouds), Circle of Spring (spring word)
Ink: Archival black, Daffodil Delight, Hello Honey, Tip Top Taupe, Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Birthday Bouquet DSP, Shimmery White, Pink Pirouette, Mint Macaron, Paper Doilies, Cherry on Top Cotton paper
Accessories: Aquapainter, It's My Party enamel dots, fringe scissors, banner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment