Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP Sale

Hello! Unfortunately I don't have any cards to share with you today. I finished a card last night but wasn't able to get a picture of it because it's getting to dark early now. :( So this means I need to work on getting light bulbs for my little photo box I have at home. I like taking pictures outside because the lighting is so much better but that just gets much harder when it's dark earlier. And most times I don't get a chance to take pictures until the kiddos (or at least 1 of the kids) are in bed. Anyway, I did want to let you know about the DSP sale Stampin' Up! still has going on.


From October 1 through 31 , you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper. This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalog and the recently released holiday catalog (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks).

• There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free during this promotion.
• Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks do not qualify for this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.

This is a great way to stock up on your favorite DSP! Contact me for more info. I would love to see the cards you come up with using all of the fun DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment