Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mother's Day Cards



Late night here and a quick post for you! I had wanted to get this post up earlier today but you know things like the kids got in the way. :) I put together these two cards for mother's day. I was itching to use some new items so I used the new Daisy Delight bundle, which includes a daisy stamp plus some other cute images and a daisy punch. I watercolored the background using a lot of new colors: Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim on the card on the right and Berry Burst, Flirty Flamingo and Power Pink for the card on the left.

These new colors are so nice! My favorite is either Berry Burst or Lemon Lime Twist; it's a toss up.




After watercoloring the background, I punched out several of the daisies and added one of the new Gold Faceted gems. These are great too! The sentiment is from Oh So Succulent. I love the font of this sentiment.

I hope this starts getting you excited for the new catalog coming in June!

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment