Sunday, April 28, 2019

Just Add Ink #454 - Magnificent Magnolia



Hello!! I have some fun new goodies to share with you today!! It feels like it's been a while since I've made a card. Last month I was working on a bunch of craft fair items and then this month, I haven't been crafting all too much. But I just received some products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! catalog that will be available in June. Since I went to OnStage at the beginning of the month, I was able to purchase some products earlier. This set is called Good Morning Magnolia and it is fantastic!! I am so in love with this set. It comes in a bundle with the new Magnolia Memory Dies. I used the large die to cut the flower out. And I have a another fun project I made with some of the other dies that I'll be sharing soon.

Anyway since I had all of these new goodies, I wanted to get my mojo going again so I am playing along with the Just Add Ink challenge this week. This week is a color combo.


These are some fun bright colors to work with. The flower was colored with the Pineapple Punch blends and for the leaves I used Granny Apple Green with a touch of Pineapple Punch on the ends. I used shimmer paper so in real life this flower has a wonderful sparkle.


After I die cut the flower, I layered it on Coastal Cabana card stock that was embossed with the Subtle Embossing folder. (Another favorite, which is also in the new catalog....YAY!) The sentiment was then stamped and embossed in white onto Blueberry Bushel card stock. I probably would not have chosen this color to stamp the sentiment on but that's why I love color challenges, to make me use color combos I don't normally use. And I actually love the addition of this bright color.


Another new item you might spy is that pretty lace trim under the sentiment. Swoon, it's sooo pretty! You will definitely need this too! I then finished off the card with some gold sequins for that extra bling.

I hope to brighten someone's day whoever I end up sending this card too!

And this card has gotten my creative juices flowing but that will have to wait as I'm off to the Bahamas in a few days for some sun and relaxation!! Hopefully when I get back, I'll be super relaxed and ready to jump back into crafts!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and bold image - I like the way you have coloured it. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower is just stunning and deserves to be the focal point of your lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to go to OnStage. I could not make it :( Love that Magnolia. Just ordered it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait till I get my hands on this stamp love the colurs you have used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh excited cause I thought the subtle embossing folder had retired...also loving the good morning magnolia set, I've had to break up my order though to be able to afford it but plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Autism,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.(measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)
    Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete