Friday, May 24, 2019

Purple Magnolia Thank You Card


Happy Friday!! I have a super pretty and springy card to start off the holiday week. This is another sneak peek of a fabulous stamp set in the new catalog. One of my favorites already!


For this card, I stamped the magnolia image in Versamark and embossed with white powder on Shimmery card stock. I then used my aqua painter to color it in. The colors I used are: Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Soft Sea Foam and Granny Apple Green. These purples work fabulous together!!

On the Gray Granite card stock,  I stamped the image multiple times to make my own DSP of sorts. I stamped the image in Gray Granite ink which was stamped off once on scrap paper so it wasn't too harsh.

Some of the embellishments are also from the new catalog. That is new lace trim and the ribbon behind the Thanks is also new. AND one other new item are those fantastic Stitched Nested Labels dies where I stamped "thanks" on. These are going to be another item you will probably see me use a lot too!! :)

This was just a quick post for you. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment