Monday, August 10, 2020

GDP #253 - Color Challenge

 Hello!! I am a guest stamper over at this week's Global Design Project challenge. Woo hoo! I won last month's challenge so I get the honor of participating with the Design Team on this month's color challenge. Check out the challenge HERE. And what a great color combo it is this week!


These are fun colors this week! They scream bright and summery to me! I decided to go with making a Happy Birthday card. I wanted to use the Playful Alphabet dies to make a card. Here is my creation below.

I stamped the line image from the set in versamark on Bumble Bee cardstock and embossed to get the stripes on Happy. I added that on to a die cut from the Hippo and Friends dies. Then I used the Well Written Dies to cut out birthday in Granny Apple Green.


I stamped the hearts from the Pattern Play stamp set in Granny Apple Green and then cut them out. The background paper is from the Playing with Patterns DSP. I just love those Calypso Coral polka dots. And the finishing touch on the card is the In Color enamel dots. 
How fun are these colors together?? Play along with the Global Design Team this week for a chance to become next month's guest designer!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment