Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Because I Care - Sneak Peek


Hi! Today’s card is from yesterday’s color challenge on splitcoast. The colors were Mellow Moss, Barely Banana and Real Red. I don’t think I’ve ever used Mellow Moss before. I feel like my card ended up looking kind of Christmas like. I guess I could always switch out the sentiment and use it as a Christmas card. The flower is from the new hostess set called Because I Care. I stamped the flower and colored it in with a Barely Banana marker. The leaves are colored with Mellow Moss chalk. I stamped the flower image in versamark on the Mellow Moss background. I also added 2 rhinestones to the sentiment piece. I actually just colored regular rhinestones with a red marker to make them match a little bit more. That’s it for me today. I’ll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek card.

No comments:

Post a Comment