Friday, June 11, 2010

New Colors


Happy Friday! It’s been a while but I’m back. I was on vacation for a few days and when I got back I was really busy. Then this past week I’ve been wanting to make some cards but I’ve just had no ideas whatsoever. I’ve been lacking in the creative department. I decided to make a card for yesterday’s challenge on splitcoast. It was to use bugs, butterflies, etc. I’m not totally happy with this card but hopefully I’ll get back into the groove of things soon. I used all new colors on this card..Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight. I used Flight of the Butterfly, On Your Birthday and Watercolor Trio. I stamped the leaves in Cajun Craze from Watercolor Trio on the Cajun Craze cardstock. The butterflies are adhered to a piece of Crumb Cake that I made into a tag. I added a strip of dazzling diamonds to the bottom along with a ruffled ribbon edge. The sentiment is punched using the modern label punch.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. Maybe my mojo will kick in this weekend and I’ll get some cards flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment