Monday, August 9, 2010

Busy Busy and some Thank yous



Happy Monday!! Wow its been a busy few weeks and I think its just going to get busier and busier. Today I have some thank you’s that I made for my bridal shower that I had last weekend. It was such a nice surprise. My maid of honor did a great job decorating her house. It was a small group of ladies but very nice. I only did several handmade thank yous, the rest were bought (gasp!!!). With my weekends being really busy and trying to finish up my invites, there is just not enough time to do about 25 handmade thank yous. These thank yous will be going to my mom, future mother in law, grandmother and possibly bridal party. I cased a card of mine I did a while ago that was a case of Nichole Heady. I wanted to keep it fairly simple and flat. The large flower from Petal Pizzazz is stamped in Blushing Bride (how appropriate!), the middle flower is Pear Pizzazz, and the smaller flower is from For All You Do, stamped in Rich Razzleberry (which is the color my bridesmaids are wearing). The butterfly is from For All You Do, stamped in Rich Razzleberry. And the sentiment is from With All My Heart, which is stamped on a strip of vellum. I’m not sure if you can tell from the photo but everything was stamped on shimmer white paper, which was layered on Pale Plum.
I hope to post some more this week but we’ll see. I do plan on finishing up all the invites this week and have them sent out this weekend. So once they are out and sent , I will post them here. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment