Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Engaged Owls


Hi! Today’s card is an engagement card that I made for my brother. He just got engaged to his girlfriend last weekend. Very exciting! I decided to use the owls again because they are just sooo cute. The colors used for the owls are Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and some DSP from the Sweet Pea pack (retired) for their bodies. Everything else is pretty straight forward. This was a simple card to make besides gluing all the owl pieces together. The sentiment is from A Word for You.
Now that he’s engaged, I’ll get to make more wedding invites. Yeah! Mine are officially out in the mail. In the next day or two I will post pictures of them. I can’t believe it’s getting so close.

1 comment:

  1. Those owls are so adorable so is the card too. I can hardly wait until my Owl punch gets here.

    ReplyDelete