Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sneak Peek - On the Grow


Wow, it's been quite a while since I've posted. I haven't been doing anything crafty lately. I've been feeling out of the crafty loop. The creative juices haven't been flowing. I even got some new things last week and didn't have any desire to use them... I know, crazy right?!?! But I decided last night that I need to sit down and try to get back into it. So for not doing anything for almost 2 weeks, I think this card came out ok. I used a new set that will be in the Summer Mini which comes out May 1st. The set is called On the Grow. The flower and sentiment are from that set. It's hard to tell in the photo but the 2 flowers with pearls on them are popped up on dimensionals. I used my blender pens and markers to color everything in. Then I gave everything a vintage look with some sponging. I used the damask image from Bliss on the main image panel and on the Concord Crush piece (you can't really see it in the photo). I used the music notes wheel on the Crumb Cake background. Then I finished things off with some Early Espresso tafetta ribbon. I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Muse MIA, huh? It happens. Love all the layers and interest on this card. It all works together quite well. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete