Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Hello! Today's card is for the color challenge on splitcoast (Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze and Bashful Blue) and it is also a birthday card for my brother. Today is my brother's birthday. Since he doesn't read my blog, I can share his card with you before I give it to him without ruining the surpise. I saw this card and I really like the idea of it, so I decided to try it using the colors from the challenge. I figured they were good boyish colors. I took a bunch of different stamps from the On Your Birthday set and stamped them in Baja Breeze on the Crumb Cake cardstock. I used the Polka Dot embossing folder on the Certainly Celery piece. Then I added another sentiment on the tag from the Lots of Tags sizzlets die. I cut out 3 candles in Bashful Blue from Party This Way and added some dazzling diamonds to the flames for a little sparkle. Then I finished it off with a Baja Breeze button. I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment