Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Color Challenge


Hi! Today's card is for the color challenge on spiltcoast yesterday. I really love these colors together - Baja Breeze, Soft Suede and Perfect Plum! I used the Fabulous Florets set again. I stamped one flower in Perfect Plum, then I stamped it again to get the lighter color small flower. The Soft Suede piece is also stamped with one of the flowers from Fabulous Florets and then I sponged the edges. The background is from the Greenhouse Gala designer series and I sponged that piece as well. The ribbon is some purple satin ribbon I had (not SU!). I really like how this came out. I definitely plan on using these colors again. Today is supposed to be nice and sunny, finally! Too bad I'm stuck inside at work all day. Let's just hope we have some of this sun over the weekend! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment