Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Penquin Birthday!


Hello! My soon to be sister-in-law asked me to make a birthday card for a friend of hers. Her friend really likes penquins so I made this card. It's similar to one that I had done before. I think it turned out super cute! The concord crush piece is stamped with the music notes wheel and then I sponged the edges. The melon mambo piece is stamped with Dot, Dot, Dot and the edges are also sponged. Then I used the owl punch to make a penquin and gave him some little wings. I added some old olive ribbon. Then added some ballons, a party hat and the sentiment. I hope you like it!
In some other news, today I am heading off to Costa Rica for our delayed honeymoon. So you won't be seeing me around here for another week or so. I thought I was going to have some posts prepared for while I was away but time just got away from me and I got busy with other things. I will share some pictures from our trip when I return. We just got a brand new fancy camera so I can't wait to use it! I'm sure we will be getting lots of cool pictures. I mean how can you not get cool pictures when you are staying at a place like this!! :) I am counting down the minutes until our flight leaves. Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. very cute! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love how you used the owl's feet for the bottom of each balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this?! Have a wonderful honeymoon

    ReplyDelete