Friday, June 3, 2011

Sneak Peek!!!!!


Hey! I'm popping on really quick to show you a card I made with some new stuff! I know I said I would have something when I come back after next week but I just got my stuff today and had to try out the new colors! I needed a thank you...well I'm sure I have one made somewhere...but I wanted to make something new. Since I should ben spending my time getting ready and packing, I had to make this a quick card. I think it came out cute. It would look great in lots of other colors too. So what you are looking at is a new stamp set called Delicate Doilies. All of the colors are new too. They are Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Island Indigo. These colors are so brand spanking new that I had to go look at them for the names while I was typing them!! Normally, I just know all of the colors off the top of my head. Well I should get back to packing for my beach vacation starting tomorrow. I can't wait to be laying on the beach relaxing with a drink and of course the new catalog! :) This was probably the main reason that I expedited my order..hehe! I knew that I would get the catalog in perfect time to have it for the beach and be able to leisurely look through it then. Alright, Ill be back in a week!!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love the delicate look of doilies, and these new blues and greens are very pretty. Well done.

    ReplyDelete