Friday, June 24, 2011

Tart and Tangy


Happy Friday! I am so glad Friday is finally here. It feels like its been a long week. I am so looking forward to my half a day at work so I can go home and play with some stamps! :) Actually I have a couple of household things I need to do first before I can play. But I definitely plan on using this extra free time to get some cards and things done. I'm hoping to work on cards for my next class that I'm planning. Anyway, today's card is for yesterday's challenge on splitcoast which was to not use white cardstock. It's also for my own challenge to not use flowers. And then I decided that for the next week, I'm going to use some stamp sets that are retiring. I will have plenty of time to play with all the new things, I should dust off some of the retiring stamps and play with those. This is a set that I haven't used in a long time but it's such a fun set. I stamped all the fruit images on Confetti Cream cardstock and punched them out with the 1 1/4 circle punch. I added some buttons to the cherries for a fun little touch. These were then layered on scallop squares. The background is marina mist stamped with the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp. Don't mind that the Marina Mist piece is a little crooked. I don't know how that happened. I thought I lined it up correctly and didn't notice it was off until after I took and uploaded the picture. So I didn't feel like going back and retaking the picture. Then I added some Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon and added the sweet treats sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I hope you all have a nice Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment