Monday, September 16, 2013

Halloween Hello Skulls!


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Our weekend was good. We just kind of laid low this weekend and didn't do too much. I actually had time to get a couple of cards done this week so that was good. I have 2 really fun Halloween cards to share this week. This card has NO stamping on it! And isn't it super cute!! I used My Digital Studio to create this card. I haven't used MDS in a while so I figured I would play with it for a bit and make a Halloween card. I didn't have any of the new Halloween stamps or paper from the Holiday catalog and since I was too impatient to wait for them, I download them instead! Cool right! I downloaded the Witches Brew DSP and the Halloween Hello Stamp set. So I just opened up an 8.5 x 11 document in MDS and added some large squares of the DSP I wanted to use, which was the chevron one and the pumpkin pie skulls. Then on another page, I added the skull in Gumball Green (the color printed a little darker)and enlarged it. Then I added the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry. I enlarged this too. Then I printed everything out. I cut out the skull. I used the Labels Collection Framelit dies for the sentiment. I used one of the Chalk Talk Framelit dies for the Pumpkin Pie skull tag. I put all of this on Black and Smokey Slate cardstock. Then I added a Crushed Curry chevron bow and some black rhinestones. I hope you don't get sick of this ribbon because I used it again on my other Halloween card this week. I can't help it, I love this ribbon and this color seems to work with EVERYTHING! I have this ribbon in Smokey Slate and don't use it nearly as much. Anyway, I hope this gets you to use My Digital Studio for your hybrid cards as well. Even though I didn't do any stamping, I still had so much fun making a card this way. Thanks for stopping by and I would love to see your creations with My Digital Studio. Stop back this week for my other MDS hybrid card!!


Stamps: Halloween Hello (MDS)
Paper: Black, Smokey Slate, Witches Brew DSP (MDS)
Ink: NONE
Accessories: My Digital Studio (MDS), Labels Collection Framelits dies, Chalk Talk Framelit Dies, Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon, Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment