Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Halloween Skulls - MDS


Hi! I have another My Digital Studio (MDS) hybrid card for you today. This one does have a little bit of stamping on it but most of it is from MDS. I love how this one came out. I think it's cute! Can skulls be cute?? :) The skulls are again from MDS. I cut out 3 of them in 2 different sizes. In MDS I put the white skulls on top of a black circle so I was able to see them once I printed them out. (Obviously I can't see white skulls on white paper). Plus I like the black portion that shows through. The background chevron paper is also from MDS (which almost looks blue in the picture but is actually black). I layered this paper on top of Midnight Muse and Lucky Limeade. The black cardstock behind the skulls is cut with the Deco Label Framelits dies and then I stamped the spider web from Wicked Cool (retired) in versamark and embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I added a paper doily behind the skulls and my all time favorite Crushed Curry chevron ribbon. I told you, you were going to see it again! I stamped the Happy Halloween from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Midnight Muse on Lucky Limeade and added a few black rhinestones to the card. Then the final touch was googly eyes to the large skull. I had so much fun making this card. I hope this inspires you to make some fun Halloween cards!! Thanks for stopping by!!


Stamps: Wicked Cool (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes, Halloween Hello (MDS)
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Midnight Muse, Black, Witches Brew DSP (MDS)
Ink: Midnight Muse, Versamark
Accessories: My Digital Studio, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Modern Label punch, Deco Label Framelits dies, Crushed Curry chevron ribbon, Paper doilies, Rhinestones, googly eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment