Thursday, November 10, 2016

Dragonfly Dreams Display Samples - 3, 4 and 5

Hello! Welcome to my second post of Display stamper samples. Today I am sharing 3 of the cards I made. These cards focus on using the dragonflies from the set. For the first card I cut out several of the smaller dragonflies. The die for this contains 4 little dragonflies all together. So I cut several of them and layered them on the background in Shimmer white. I then cut the 2nd largest dragonfly from the cooper paper and added that to a white scalloped circle which has some cooper thread behind it. I finally added some Sweet Sugarplum as an accent color. I received the enamel shapes in my box and went crazy with them on my projects. I actually already had these so since I received a second set I did not feel bad about actually using them and NOT hoarding them, haha!


My second card uses the bold dragonfly cut out. This die cuts around the stamped image. I stamped the dragonfly in Early Espresso and then stamped the colored image in Flirty Flamingo (which was stamped off once). I used the gold polka dot foil acetate paper which I stapled to the Mint Macaroon cardstock. I am so sad to see this stapler go. Stampin' Up will no longer be selling it so get it now while you still can! Then I added a strip of gold glimmer paper and vellum with the sentiment stamped on top.


My third card uses the largest dragonfly die. I die cut this one with the gold glimmer paper. (See I told ya you would be seeing lots of gold - but isn't it just so pretty!) I also used this die on the Pink Pirouette cardstock as well. I added the gold dragonfly into the opening on the pink cardstock. I don't know if you can see it in the picture but under the gold dragonfly I added the gold polka acetate paper. You may be able to catch a glimpse of the polka dots. This was adhered to a piece of the Serene Scenery dsp. I added some clear sequins, a sentiment on vellum and.. you guessed it! gold twine!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying all of the display samples.

4 comments: