Friday, February 24, 2017

SAB Tasty Trucks Swap


Happy Friday!! It is going to be another nice warm day here on the east coast! This weather is such a tease. I feel like spring should be here next week but I'm sure we'll be back to the super cold weather in no time. So we've been taking advantage of this warm weather and getting outside after dinner a couple of nights this week. But that means less time for crafting this week. Luckily I have a couple of cards that I haven't shared yet.

First up is my SAB swap for a recent demo event I went to at the beginning of the month. We are still in the heart of SAB so make sure you earn this super cute food truck set. I love this truck!! I do want to try to make some cards with some of the smaller elements from the set but for now, I'm using the fun truck.


I colored the truck with an aqua painter and various inks. The truck just barely fits inside of the large stitched shape oval. Just the top left corner got a little cut off but I think it's fine. If I was only making 1 card I would have cut the truck out but I wasn't about to do that for 12 cards. Plus I waited until the last minute to do these and would have never had time to get them all done if I cut them out. Anyway, I then layered that on some Urban Underground DSP. The polka dot DSP is from the Cupcakes and Carousel DSP. I like how you can use DSP from different sets and they still match and look good together. Then I just added some Bermuda Bay sequin trim and stapled it all to the oval. Quick and simple!



I hope you enjoyed today's card. And if you have warm weather near you I hope you are enjoying it as well. If you are stuck with snow, I'm sorry. :)

Have a great weekend!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment