Sunday, January 13, 2019

All My Love Home Decor


Hello! I am back again with some new stuff to share. I actually made this well before Christmas when I got some of my pre-order items from convention. But I didn't want to share it until after Christmas when everyone was ready for some Valentine's decor. My inspiration for this came from something I designed back in August (wow, I didn't realize it was that long ago when I made that). You can find it HERE. I used the same words, layout, etc but just changed it up with some new Valentine's DSP. I enjoy making these and it's fun to switch out the art on my frame wall in my living room. I will definitely have to start thinking of what to make for after Valentine's day. Should it be Easter or Spring themed or do one of each? What do you think?

For this Valentine's one I started with Lovely Lipstick card stock as the base. The DSP is from the All my Love pack. If you look closely, you can see that behind the large DSP piece I die cut some flowers from the Lovely Flowers Edgelits dies. It's actually the die that is the corner looking one (see pic below). I cut out 2 of them for each corner. I think it adds a fun little touch.


The rest of the wall art is done the same way as the previous one. I added some of the new All My Love ribbon from the combo pack and sequins (of course).



The frame that I put this is works so well for these kinds of wall art. (Here is the link to the frame at Michael's) However, it's impossible to get a good picture of while it's in the frame on my wall. But this homemade piece really sets off my gallery of frames on the wall. I can't wait to get started on my next one.


Have you made any wall art? What should my next one be?

Stay tuned, I'll have some more Valentine's decor coming your way....hopefully this week!

Have a great day!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment