Monday, January 28, 2019

Valentine's Banner


It's Monday again! These weekends just go by way to fast. Actually the month of January flew by as well! I've actually had this banner hanging on my mantel for a while now, I just haven't had the chance to write up a post about it.

This banner started with the cute heart and pom pom heart garland that I got from Pier 1. It was really cute but I thought it needed something else so I decided to spruce it up with some Stampin' supplies. I used the Be Mine Stitched Framelits along with the Large Letter Framelits to add XOXO to the garland. I used Powder Pink cardstock and the black and white DSP from the Botanical Butterfly DSP. (This DSP is FREE, get it now while you can!)


I did something a little different on each banner but they all have some hearts, a Gold glimmer letter and some Rose Metallic thread.


I also stamped the heart image from Forever Lovely in Powder Pink on each of the banners.


I used the Gold Library clips to attach them to the banner. That way if you wanted to change it out each year you can.


And here is what it looks like on my mantel. It's a cute little addition for Valentine's day. How could you not like some pom poms, hearts and glitter. :)



Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment