Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Amazing Life Birthday Card


It's March and it's coooold!!! We are starting off this month with a bunch of snow! Not how I wanted to start off the month but it's ok. Hopefully this is the last of it.

Today's card is a fun card I made using the cake image from the Amazing Life set. This card started out totally different in my head but I like how it turned out. I originally wanted to color the cakes in a rainbow pattern but after I stamped them I wasn't sure I was going to like how it looked. So I decided to do a watercolor background instead using Blueberry Bushel and Call Me Clover ink. I love how it came out!


These are great colors for anyone! And I didn't make it to frilly so it would be perfect for a guy. I love the sentiment from this set. I stamped it in versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder on black cardstock. I really think it pops against the watercolor background. Underneath the sentiment, I added a couple of strips of DSP, Sparkle Glimmer Paper and Gray Granite ribbon. The final touch was a couple of Glitter enamel dots. Love these too!!!


I hope this card brought some sparkle and fun to your day! This is another card that would be super fun in some other colors. What color combo should I try next??


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment