Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Global Design Project #202

Hello! I'm back with another sketch challenge and another post!! This time I'm playing along with the Global Design Project sketch challenge. You can find the challenge HERE.


Another fun sketch challenge. I used one of my new favorites....Good Morning Magnolia bundle. The flower in this set is just to die for. I love coloring it!


I watercolored the flower using an aquapainter and various inks: Flower - Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick; Leaves - Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana; Stem - Sahara Sand and Early Espresso. Once everything was dry, I added some splatters using my Crumb Cake marker. I really love how you can quickly add color to the flower and it looks so great.


The Coastal Cabana background piece was embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder. I then used a strip of DSP from the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP. I also added some gold touches with Gold Glimmer paper and Gold foil sheets.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope this flower brightens your day.

2 comments: