Tuesday, August 6, 2019

You're Udderly Fabulous!


Hello there! Miss me?? This summer has just been flying by and I haven't been able to get into my craft room to do some card making. Sure I've had some time in the evenings some nights but lately all I want to do is just go for a swim after work and then veg out on the couch.

I have been missing crafting though and I had some time this weekend so I went downstairs and got to work! I actually found the time to make 2 cards, so I'll have something else to share this week! I feel like I go in spurts where I'm making a bunch of cards and then I'll go a month or 2 without doing anything. Let's hope I can keep this pace up and not take such a long break!

For this card, I used one of the new sets from the catalog called Over the Moon. I just love these cows. They are so cute and fun to color in. I colored them in various Stampin Blends.


The background behind the cows is watercolored with Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue ink. After it dried, I stamped the little grass image. Isn't that so cute!? I then stamped the Buffalo Check stamp in Crumb Cake ink on to white paper, which I then embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.


To finish off the card I used the 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots in Purple Posy. I did go a little crazy and add a few of them. The reason I did that is because I ended up with 2 packages of these dots. I obviously liked them so much, I forgot that I ordered them 2 different times, ha! Ooopps! Oh well, they are very nice and I might as well use them right? instead of hoarding them.

What do you think? Have you ordered this set yet? Is it on your wishlist?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment