Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Cute Koalas


Hello, Happy Tuesday! I'm officially in love with the Birthday Bonanza buddies!! I'm finally taking a slight break from the Painted Poppies bundle and I'm moving on to the Birthday Bonanza bundle. I wasn't planning on getting this set but the animals in this set are just way too cute to pass up. Today, I decided to use the cute koala and kind of make my own DSP.


I stamped Mr. Koala several times on a sheet of Shimmer White card stock. In the blank spaces I colored it with the light Pool Party marker and added some Granny Apple Green little stars. Aren't they all just so cute!!

The base of the card uses one of the sheets from the Birthday Bonanza DSP. Then I added my colored card stock of koalas on top. If you look closely you can see I added some Happiness Blooms enamel dots to the centers of some of the green stars.

The "Hello" sentiment is from Seriously the Best stamp set and the "friend" sentiment is from the Well Said stamp set. Friend was stamped and embossed with white embossing powder. Hello was stamped in Poppy Parade ink and then I fussy cut it out.


I just love the fun bright colors of this card. So are you in love with these guys yet??? Don't be surprised if you see some more card with these guys over the next few days! :)

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment