Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday Magnolias!


Hello, Happy Friday! How is everyone doing during this quarantine?? I've been fairly quiet on here as I've been juggling working from home and homeschooling at the same time! Yikes, it's been a bit of a learning curve. And then last week I was down with strep throat for a few days. So the past few weeks have been interesting. With all my extra time at home, I'm hoping to get some more crafting time in.

Today's card it one that I made a couple of weeks ago but hadn't shared yet. It's been a while since I've used the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle so I decided to use that for this card. I chose to use some light colors (Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam and Gray Granite) paired against the black background.


I love how this card came out. It's definitely a hand delivery type of card since you don't want to squish that pretty flower. The large magnolia flower was stamped on Basic Black card stock and embossed with clear embossing powder. It keeps the background subtle by letting the pretty flower shine.

Behind the flower are some Soft Sea Foam leaves, a Pool Party circle and Gold Shimmer ribbon. The Hello sentiment is from Well Written and it's stamped on Gray Granite card stock that was punched with Classic Label punch.


I hope you are all staying sane and inside during this time. I also hope you're able to get some crafting time in to get your mind off of things.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment