Saturday, March 21, 2020

Global Design Project #232

Happy Saturday!! I have a fun and pretty card to share today. I used some of my quarantined time today to play along with the Global Design Project challenge this week. The challenge this week was to CASE the Designer. Here is the card to CASE this week:

This was such a pretty card to CASE. Now here is my card!


I pretty much CASED the card exactly. I loved all the flowers and bright colors. I took out the Abstract Impressions stamp set which I haven't used all that much lately. I forgot how much I love this set. It's great for making your own DSP.


I stamped the flowers in Petal Pink/Grapefruit Grove and Pool Party/Blueberry Bushel. The leaves are Soft Sea Foam/Granny Apple Green. And I used one of the grass stamps in the set stamped with Pineapple Punch and filled in the white spaces. I stamped it on scrap paper first so the yellow wasn't so bright.

My hand crafted DSP was layered on top of the Peaceful Poppies DSP. I then used another flower image from the set and stamped 3 more flowers that I cut out and layered around the circle.


This was such a fun challenge. I love how bright and cheerful my card came out! I'm definitely going to try this again in some other colors. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment