Monday, June 26, 2017

Embossed Rainbow Medallion


Hello everyone! Again, it's been a while since I've posted. June has been CRAZY! My husband was away in Guatemala for 2 weeks. He gets back and then I had to go to Indianapolis for a week so my time to update has been limited. I did do this card a couple of weeks ago but just never had the chance to edit the pictures.

I was having lots of fun with the new embossing paste. I die cut a medallion from the Eastern Medallions Thinlit dies and covered it with embossing paste. I used my reinkers to make several different colors of paste and just covered the whole medallion with the different colors. See below


It looks like such a mess but when you remove the cardstock you end up with a pretty medallion. Once it was dry I used a circle thinlit to cut it out from the white cardstock. I layered the circle onto a Bermuda Bay scalloped circle.


I then used several of pieces of the Foil Frenzy DSP. Love this stuff. I finished it with a sentiment and some glitter enamel dots. There are minimal embellishments on this card (like NO ribbon, gasp!) but this card is still so fun and bright. Between the DSP and embossed medallion you don't need too much more on the card.  

I hope you liked today's card. And I hope you have been trying out the embossing paste. I'd love to see what you've done with it!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment