Wednesday, June 14, 2017

May Swap



Hello! I am going to quickly share my May swap with you. I think I am behind on sharing my swaps so I'll have to put another post together of the ones I haven't shown yet. I just had these pictures ready so I figured I'd share it now. This month we were to use a recycled item on our card or for the technique for our card. I decided to use a used dryer sheet. For this technique you stamp your images on your cardstock, add some sort of glue (I used the multipurpose adhesive sheets), and then add the dryer sheet on top. Then I sprinkled dazzling diamonds on top to make it nice and sparkly.


Hopefully you can see some of the sparkle in this picture. This was a fun technique to try. It's something different for your card and who doesn't love some extra sparkle!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow for the Artisan Design Team blog hop! It's a fun one this month!!


No comments:

Post a Comment