Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Petal Palette Frosted Floral Thank you Card


Hello! I'm back with another project using the Frosted Floral DSP. I hope you're not tired of it yet. :) It's just so pretty I couldn't help but make another card using some of the shimmery designs. I paired the paper with the Petal Palette stamp set.


I stamped the cute little bird in Night of Navy ink and then with my aqua painter, filled in the white spots with the same color ink. I used the die cuts to cut out the bird and the floral image behind the bird. After I die cut the floral image, all of the pieces were still attached, so I liked how that looked and decided to keep it like that. This just goes to show you the multiple uses you can have with the thinlits. Then I cut a Petal Pink Stitched Shape circle and stamped it with the dot image from the set. The sentiment was stamped in Mint Macaroon. 


This card came together fairly quickly and would be fun to put together in other colors with other DSP. (I may have to try that out soon - stay tuned!)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment