Tuesday, August 14, 2018

TGIF Challenges #172 - Frosted Floral Thank You


Hello! I am back sharing another project I made during my crafty weekend. :) I wanted to use the new Frosted Floral DSP again since it is so pretty. I played along with the TGIF challenges. You can find the challenge HERE.


This was a really fun sketch to do. It's a great one to showcase DSP. I stamped the sentiment from the Stitched All Around stamp set in Blackberry Bliss and cut it out with the coordinating circle die cut from the Stitched Labels framelits. I then used a die from the Eastern Medallion thinlits to layer behind the circle. I added some new ribbon - Tranquil Tide velvet ribbon and then a little Tranquil Tide stitched heart. Isn't it cute?!? Before I added the "flower" I stamped the dot image from the set on the Blackberry Bliss card stock with Blackberry Bliss ink. It's been a while since I've used this color. I am loving it paired with this DSP.


Another fun little die included in Stitched Labels framelits is one of the straight line stitching dies. It makes these cute little x's on the card stock. To finish off the card I added a few clear faceted gems. I think I've only used 1 or 2 of these gems before. I don't know why I haven't used them more often. They are great and add such an elegant touch to the card.


Do you like the sneak peeks of the new products so far?? It's a great holiday catalog to get your hands on! Contact me to get your catalog!

Have a great day!!

Product List

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love that paper and those colors. Great idea to add the little touch of ribbon on the label. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I am pretty sure this is my favorite DSP in the Holiday catalog! Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete