Monday, October 15, 2018

Country Home Hello


Happy Monday! I have another pretty card to share using the Country Home stamp set. I didn't think I was going to like this set as much as I do! I feel like the colors I used are a little more springy than fall but that just shows how versatile this set it!

I used the Stampin' Blends to color in the image on Shimmery White cardstock. Colors used are: Smokey Slate, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Highland Heather.


The image was cut out and layered on Frosted Floral and Wood Textures DSP. I love the way these 2 DSPs work together. The cute little Hello sentiment is from the set and is stamped on Highland Heather card stock.


On the tin holding the flowers, I added a Calypso Coral bow and one of the Blossoms elements. Those little flowers are so cute! This was my first time using them! I also added the Share What You Love Artisan pearls and Iridescent sequins. I just can't make a card without sequins! :)

I hope this card brightened up your day!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment