Monday, October 8, 2018

Country Home


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was busy but we had some fun and went to Sesame Place on Saturday with the kids. Other than that it was the usual weekend cleaning. Today's card is one I did a week ago or so but I haven't had a chance to share it yet. I recently got some new Stampin' Blends colors and the Country Home stamp set so I was dying to do some coloring. I also just recently got the Buffalo Plaid stamp and had to use that as well. I can see that this stamp will be well used!



For the image I used several different Blends: Smokey Slate; Daffodil Delight; Garden Green; Cajun Craze; Rich Razzleberry; Soft Seafoam. I stamped the image on Shimmery White cardstock. It's hard to see in the photo but it gives it a nice shimmer look to it. After I colored, I cut it out and layered it onto a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock that was embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder.



The Buffalo Plaid stamp was stamped in Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake card stock. I layered this onto a piece of Wood Textures DSP. I wanted the card to have a rustic look. I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry.

To finish off the card I added a piece of Lace Trim and Tranquil Tide velvet ribbon. Then I added a few of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls. I had so much fun coloring with this set. I made another card that I will share soon and I hope to color some more of these flowers/plants.

Have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment