Monday, November 26, 2018

Buffalo Plaid Christmas Elves


Happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday. Ours was good. We hosted a dinner on Thursday so we were busy beforehand cleaning cooking and decorating for Christmas! :) Our new tradition is to decorate for Christmas while we host Thanksgiving. While it's extra work to do while we are trying to prep and clean and it's so nice to have it done so after Thanksgiving we can rest. Plus most of our family doesn't come back to our house after thanksgiving so no one really gets to see our decorations. Oh and did I mention that once Thanksgiving is over we can REST! haha! that is the best part. So I used the few days off to go to a winery with some girlfriends, go to the mall and movies with the kids and then just watch football on Sunday.

I did squeeze in some craft time too. I used my two new favorites (Signs of Santa and Buffalo Plaid). Doesn't the red buffalo plaid go perfectly with those little elves?


This card came together fairly quickly. I spent the most time coloring the elves. (Especially because I had to color 1 of the elves twice since he didn't die cut evenly).  But after I colored and cut the elves, I stamped a stitched shape circle with one of the images from the set in Pool Party ink on Pool Party card stock. The buffalo plaid stamp was stamped in black ink on Real Red card stock.

The sentiment is from Cookie Cutter Christmas (which is on sale today for 10% off....QUICK, Hurry go grab this set!) I wanted a smaller sentiment and I didn't feel like using the ones in the Signs of Santa set and I thought this was perfect. After I added the sentiment, I added a few green enamel shapes.

Have I convinced you all to get these 2 stamp sets yet?? I sure hope so because they are just the best!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment