Thursday, November 15, 2018

Humming Along - Christmas Flower


Happy Thursday! Or if you're here in the northeast, Happy Snow Day! It's November and I can't believe we are supposed to be getting our first snowfall today. It shouldn't be too much but I'm just not ready for that yet. It was so nice and hot in Orlando last week and now here we are getting ready for snow!

Anyway, I have about 1,000 other things I should be doing but I couldn't help myself to play with one of the new stamp sets that we received at OnStage. This set is called Humming Along and will be available in the new Occasions catalog. This was one of the sets that everyone attending received. I wasn't sure I liked it at first but now that I colored in this flower, I can see that I will love it.


I colored the flower using the following Stampin' Blends colors: Real Red, dark Cherry Cobbler (for shading in the middle of the flower), Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and light Pool Party for the outside shading. If you notice in the closeup, the flower has a nice shimmer. I stamped the image on Shimmery Card stock and added Wink of Stella to the flower for some extra sparkle.


The background of the card is Mossy Meadow stamped with the Buffalo Plaid stamp in black ink. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stamp! I sure it hope it carries over into the new year!! And the Merry Christmas is from the Merry Christmas to All bundle. Don't you just love that font in the Christmas die cut! So fancy!!

For those of you getting snow, I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment