Sunday, November 4, 2018

Christmas Elves!


Hello! I'm back again with another card using Signs of Santa! I can't tell you how much I love all of the images in this set. Sooo don't be surprised when I have another project to share this week with this set. But it's a super duper cute project that you will love!

I started this card with the Festive Farmhouse DSP for the background. I took a piece of Gray Granite card stock, cut out a circle and embossed it with the Subtle embossing folder. I love this embossing folder for adding just a little bit of texture to the card stock.


The little elves were colored with the Stampin' Blends. The colors I used were: Real Red, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Bronze, Gray Granite, and Flirty Flamingo (light). Isn't that guy peeking out from the circle adorable?

The sentiment is from the Merry Christmas to All stamp set stamped in Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow.


For the finishing touch I added some of the Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes (which have unfortunately sold out) and Garden Green Baker's twine. I did use several different green's on this card but that's the one thing that's great about Stampin' Up!, all of the colors just go together so well!

I hope you enjoyed these mischievous little guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment