Monday, April 6, 2020

TGIFC258 - Rainbow Hello

Hello! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We enjoyed another weekend on quarantine but at least the weather was nice so we got outside for a bit. I also made my first batch of macarons with my daughter so that was fun. For my first time I think they came out pretty good. My daughter and I also spent some time making cards. It's her favorite thing to do lately. She made some cards for her friends and cousin and I played along with the TGIF challenge. This week's challenge was a color challenge - rainbow was the color!


 I love making rainbow cards. Plus who couldn't use a rainbow card right now to brighten your day.


I used one of the hearts from the Be Mine Dies and cut them out in Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, and Blushing Bride card stock. Isn't it so pretty?!

Behind the hearts is Dazzling Glimmer paper cut with the Stitched Nested Labels dies. And all of that is layered on a piece of the Golden Honey Specialty DSP.

The sentiment is from Seriously The Best. I stamped it on black card stock and embossed with white embossing powder. After I cut out the sentiment I added several strips of ribbon: Denim Ribbon, Purple Posy Linen Ribbon and Whisper White Polka Dot tulle ribbon.


After I put the card together, I looked through all of my embellishments and added enamel dots in various colors to the hearts along with some rhinestone jewels.

I love a pretty rainbow card. I hope to do some more rainbow cards soon!

Stay safe and healthy!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jen! Love your rainbow of bright, happy hearts. Just what we need right now:) Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete